Jitney













A jitney is a term the club uses to describe ad hoc games. In a jitney teams are decided before games start, usually by drawing names. The number of teams and the number of players per team is decided by the number of people who attend.

Jitney takes place on Wednesday evenings from 7:00 pm to about 9:00 pm. If you wish to participate in jitney you don't need to be a member, but bring $4. 75% the $3 goes to the club, the other 25% is split between the players (man and woman) who get the high score. Stay for coffee, tea, and snacks after jitney is over.

             High Scorers for 2017
 Date     High Score - Men
 High Score - Ladies
 May 17 Jim Mary
 May 31     Jim Helen
 June 7 Doug Helen & Joan
 June 14 Jim Linda
 June 21 Nanko Linda
 June 28 Nanko Myrna K
 July 5 Jim Linda
 July 12 Wes Joan
July 19  DanielHelen 
 July 26Wes Ina 
 August 9 Wes Joan, Danielle
 August 16 Wes Linda
 August 23 Bill Yvonne
 August 31 Gordon Pat & Helen
 Sept 6 Jim CiconeJean & Danielle 
 Sept 13 GerryHelen 


Subpages (1): Competitive Leagues
Comments